~

"There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature."
—
Jane Austen

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Celebration in my own little way...

The whole thing has not sunk in yet. As a result, I am not able to express all my feelings and thoughts on India ending up to be the World Cup 2011 winner.

Here is a humble compilation of the Facebook updates that I have posted since the VICTORY:

Tears in my eyes.. the moment i saw Sachin's overjoyed face.


Dhoni, We hv no words for you. ♥


I still cant believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥ to Team India, Dhoni, Sachin and every cricket loving Indian :)


A captain who was criticized throughout the World Cup, shone like a diamond in the Final, scored the final runs with a HUGE SIX -- I love the scriptwriter :)


The Captain of the World Cup winning team = the Man of the Match in the World Cup Final ♥


It is heartwarming to hear every member of the Indian Team mention Sachin's name - A Tribute that Sachin deserved.


Gautam Gambir, Virat Kohli, Yuvraj Singh- Every Indian Cricket-lover salutes you for the highest successful run-chase in a World Cup Final.





A Victory Lap that we wont ever forget!!!













overjoyed...










Sachin--Oh Sachin..










duniya muTThi mein :)










Awesome pasta for lunch at Marco Polo to celebrate India's World Cup victory :D :) ♥ thanks to my dad!!

‎"Pehle HARAAYA Goron ko, fir Haramkhoron ko aur ab Sita ke choron ko....jai ho!" ;)

‎"Anhonee ko honee karr de.. honee ko anhonee.. ek jagah jab jama ho tinon.. Rajni, Gajni aur Dhoni" :D



I was alive when India won CWC 2011 :)







Yuvi to the Press : ""Really sorry to disappoint you all - it's not my girlfriend - it's for Sachin Tendulkar. I wanted to win the cup for him.""



WE, The WORLD CHAMPIONS ~

    • Photo Courtesy: Yahoo!




It was payback time indeed.




No comments:

Post a Comment