~

"There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature."
Jane Austen

Friday, August 8, 2014

December, 2009.

Well, a Lonazep each on Friday night and Tuesday night ..and the sleep pattern has improved .. Touchwood! Touch-pillow!! :)

The first night of uninterrupted sleep gifted me a beautifully peaceful dream. The dream gave me a feeling of serene tranquility - something that I have not experienced in quite some time.
I saw TC visit my house and meet my bro and sis-in-law. I have no idea when was the last time that I had dreamed of him!! The reason behind the dream (as much as I can guess) was the fact that Apala's mom was suffering from Purpura and I was flooded by memories of 2000 January. I even thought of sending a text to TC and inquire about "didi's health ( yeah, we do exchange the odd sms now, after the call that he gave me after the pujas) which I did not end up doing eventually. Maybe, that stayed on with me and I had this dream! Well, let me go on with the dream!  I saw TC exchanging mobile numbers with my bro and sis-in-law. Then we (me and TC that is) moved towards an open window through which a soft sunbeam was trickling in and I told him, "So.. now at least you will be informed if and when I am no more." He did not reply. He hugged me and hid his face. Well, that was the most peaceful moment that I have experienced in recent times. I can feel the peace and purity of that moment as I pen this down or whenever I recall the dream, for that matter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment