~

"There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature."
Jane Austen

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Celebration in my own little way...

The whole thing has not sunk in yet. As a result, I am not able to express all my feelings and thoughts on India ending up to be the World Cup 2011 winner.

Here is a humble compilation of the Facebook updates that I have posted since the VICTORY:

Tears in my eyes.. the moment i saw Sachin's overjoyed face.


Dhoni, We hv no words for you. ♥


I still cant believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥ to Team India, Dhoni, Sachin and every cricket loving Indian :)


A captain who was criticized throughout the World Cup, shone like a diamond in the Final, scored the final runs with a HUGE SIX -- I love the scriptwriter :)


The Captain of the World Cup winning team = the Man of the Match in the World Cup Final ♥


It is heartwarming to hear every member of the Indian Team mention Sachin's name - A Tribute that Sachin deserved.


Gautam Gambir, Virat Kohli, Yuvraj Singh- Every Indian Cricket-lover salutes you for the highest successful run-chase in a World Cup Final.





A Victory Lap that we wont ever forget!!!













overjoyed...










Sachin--Oh Sachin..










duniya muTThi mein :)










Awesome pasta for lunch at Marco Polo to celebrate India's World Cup victory :D :) ♥ thanks to my dad!!

‎"Pehle HARAAYA Goron ko, fir Haramkhoron ko aur ab Sita ke choron ko....jai ho!" ;)

‎"Anhonee ko honee karr de.. honee ko anhonee.. ek jagah jab jama ho tinon.. Rajni, Gajni aur Dhoni" :D



I was alive when India won CWC 2011 :)







Yuvi to the Press : ""Really sorry to disappoint you all - it's not my girlfriend - it's for Sachin Tendulkar. I wanted to win the cup for him.""



WE, The WORLD CHAMPIONS ~

    • Photo Courtesy: Yahoo!




It was payback time indeed.




No comments:

Post a Comment