~

"There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature."
Jane Austen

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Nirbaak - May 7, 2015

The head is empty. The heart is full. I am not qualified to write anything about this film. I am richer as the director reached deeper.
Another wondrous conception, this time of a higher level - The film has again shown the caliber of actors like Anjan Dutt and Ritwik Chakraborty. The sizzling chemistry between JISSHU SENGUPTA and Sushmita Sen got explored for the first time. The background score that Neel Dutt has created is a magical connecting string for the stories.A big Thumbs Up to Soumik Haldar for the camera-work. No. This film is not only about some good acting, some intelligent dialogues, some brilliant shots, or some good music. This film is.. Well, watch it! A special salute to Ritwik Chakraborty, yet again.
And .. Yeah, I kind of know this narcissistic man.

No comments:

Post a Comment