~

"There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature."
Jane Austen

Saturday, February 13, 2016

On a Valentine's Day .. 2 Years Back.. Baba was there as I watched the movie

"Rest in Peace, Kundan" .. this is what I felt at the end of "Raanjhaana" .. arent his last words exactly what we feel whn we have totally spent ourselves in our passion and enthusiasm of love.. dont we all lose the will to open our eyes or live ever again when we have drained our emotions out and life has made us lose all..
Such spontaneous, unpretentious, unassuming acting by Dhanush.. love his exaggerated comic acting with Swara Bhaskar.. the early Benaras part of the movie reminded me of some other movie which I cant remember.. loved my fav Abhay Deol.. engrossing and fast, I dont remember when i hv last watched such a well-paced Hindi movie .. apart from the Bollywoodic exaggerations, Raanjhaana won my heart.. Sonam Kapoor was so vibrant and dazzling in Benaras with her smile there! she indeed needs to improve her acting as far as serious emotions are concerned.. well-written, well-directed.. songs with soulful lyrics and A R Rahman's music standing out as almost another character in the movie.. Dhanush will keep flashing in my mind.. he is too too too good!

No comments:

Post a Comment