~

"There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature."
Jane Austen

Friday, January 22, 2016

jan 23, 2013

Rest in Peace, Mamididu. Havent met you in years.. but whenever I have met you, the warmth and humor in your words touched me which made memories of you always so wonderful.. We had our little mihidana episode which you never forgor, neither did I.. and whenever I met you or my parents did, you used to share that anecdote and laugh your heart out.. You were one of the most jovial persons I had ever met.. I do not know whether my pronami saree reached you .. We always had your blessings.. and you were happy whenever good things happened to us.. I will always remember the ever-smiling and ever-jovial Mamididu.. May your soul has a restful slumber..
~Piyali

No comments:

Post a Comment